More about this item
Video in excellent condition, all videos 100% guaranteed to play like new. Digital copies will not be included. Buy more from us and save on shipping. First class shipping!
David Lynch delivers a "stunning piece of work" (Chicago Tribune) with this "flamboyantly violent and erotic" (The Village Voice) tale of love on the run Â– now remastered under LynchÂ's supervision with upgraded picture and sound. Featuring the "formidable performances" (Leonard Maltin) of Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, Willem Dafoe, Crispin Glover and Diane Ladd, Wild at Heart is a twisted "rollercoaster ride to redemption through an American gothic heart of darkness" (Variety). If Lula (Dern) knows one thing in this world, itÂ's that sheÂ's destined to be with her ex-con boyfriend Sailor (Cage) Â– no matter how many times her mama tries to kill him. But when she and Sailor finally hit the road in a desperate bid to find happiness, their journey plunges them into a disturbing underworld filled with sexual secrets and dangerous desires that form a terrifying "tapestry of human extremity" (Variety).
- New transfer supervised by David Lynch, with upgraded picture and sound
- Dell's Lunch Counter: all-new extended interviews with Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, David Lynch, Willem Dafoe, Diane Ladd, and Sheryl Lee
- "Love, Death, Elvis & Oz: The Making of Wild at Heart": new 30-minute documentary
- "Specific Spontaneity: Focus on David Lynch": cast and crew comment on working with Lynch
- "David Lynch on the DVD Process"
- Original making-of featurette
- Sailor & Lula image gallery: 65 behind-the-scenes photos, animated with music
- Original theatrical trailer, TV spots
Please review the condition in the comments above. Additional items shipping cost is just $1 for each extra movie in the same order. Please contact with any questions before buying. If there are any problems with your video we offer a no hassle return policy within 30 days. See our booth policies for more information.
All videos are Region 1 (DVD's) or Region A (Blu-ray) and made only to be played in the US and Canada. Unfortunately, due to expiration dates and inability to transfer them, you should assume used DVD and Blu-ray will not come with digital copies.